Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[ReflProbes] Deferred reflections wrong (since 5.2) if last object in G-buffer uses negative scale
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "Flickering.zip"
2. Open scene "First" and move around camera in scene view
3. Actual result: Notice, that at certain angles plane starts to flicker (see: https://gyazo.com/6c09f56dd5d282e30edc2110af84f00e)
Expected result: No flickering, regardless of the angle
Note: Disabling object "floor_5_det_2" fixes the issue.
Unity 5.2.4p1, 5.3.0p1, 5.3.1f1, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible on:
Workaround: switch off deferred reflections ("No support" in graphics settings). Or not use negative scales.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails