Search Issue Tracker
Placement of parent/child gizmos
1. Create number of cubes.
2. Create an empty gameobject, and set is as parent of the cubes.
3. Select all the children, BUT not the parent gameobject.
4. Move the children cubes away from the parent. Notice the transform values change. Now select the empty parent object. The transform gizmo is displayed in the same position as when selecting only the cubes, but the transform values are different.
1. When a group of objects is selected, the average position of the group is what should be displayed with a gizmo. The transform in the inspector should be temporary, not belong to any individual object.
2. When an object is selected the gizmo should center on the object's position as it is in the transform, even if the object is empty (not visible)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`