Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a1
"Pin in New Scene Dialog" checkbox has only title in the "Inspector" tab
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# "Pin in New Scene Dialog" checkbox should be presented below the "Description" field.
Expected Result: Checkbox option with the title should be displayed.
Actual Result: Just title is displayed.
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a5, 2023.1.0a12.
Reproduced on: Mac (macOS Monterey 12.6).
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a1):
Revision: trunk 6c240b609079
Built: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 22:37:57 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0b4):
Revision: 2023.1/staging ca6fe2f8dde4
Built: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:00:37 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.5f1):
Revision: 2022.2/staging 551d45108343
Built: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 06:54:01 GMT