Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
PhysicsScenes don't respect changes to Physics.bounceThreshold that predate their creation
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene SampleScene.unity
3. Play the scene
- Note that the red spheres do not bounce correctly, even though their material is the same
- Reproducible with 2018.4.7f1 (b9a993fd1334)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device