Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
PhysicsScenes don't respect changes to Physics.bounceThreshold that predate their creation
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene SampleScene.unity
3. Play the scene
- Note that the red spheres do not bounce correctly, even though their material is the same
- Reproducible with 2018.4.7f1 (b9a993fd1334)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first