Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Physics2D velocity of the rigidbody changes without OnCollision methods being called
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "testScene".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Big bullet is destroyed with one small bullet, other changes velocity.
(If this is not happening try disabling/enabling Repeat Script of GameObject game object.)
Expected: Both small bullets are destroyed, or not destroyed bullet not changing velocity.
Change Time.timeScale to 0.5f and the issue is not there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)