Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Physics2D velocity of the rigidbody changes without OnCollision methods being called
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "testScene".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Big bullet is destroyed with one small bullet, other changes velocity.
(If this is not happening try disabling/enabling Repeat Script of GameObject game object.)
Expected: Both small bullets are destroyed, or not destroyed bullet not changing velocity.
Change Time.timeScale to 0.5f and the issue is not there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd