Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Physics2D velocity of the rigidbody changes without OnCollision methods being called
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "testScene".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Big bullet is destroyed with one small bullet, other changes velocity.
(If this is not happening try disabling/enabling Repeat Script of GameObject game object.)
Expected: Both small bullets are destroyed, or not destroyed bullet not changing velocity.
Change Time.timeScale to 0.5f and the issue is not there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated