Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Physics2D velocity of the rigidbody changes without OnCollision methods being called
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "testScene".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Big bullet is destroyed with one small bullet, other changes velocity.
(If this is not happening try disabling/enabling Repeat Script of GameObject game object.)
Expected: Both small bullets are destroyed, or not destroyed bullet not changing velocity.
Change Time.timeScale to 0.5f and the issue is not there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played