Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Physics2D velocity of the rigidbody changes without OnCollision methods being called
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "testScene".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Big bullet is destroyed with one small bullet, other changes velocity.
(If this is not happening try disabling/enabling Repeat Script of GameObject game object.)
Expected: Both small bullets are destroyed, or not destroyed bullet not changing velocity.
Change Time.timeScale to 0.5f and the issue is not there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded