Search Issue Tracker
Physics2D settings is missing the Open Reference icon in the Project Settings window when Editor is downloaded through the Hub
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download a Unity Editor from the Hub
2. Download and open the project "Test.zip"
3. Open Project Settings (Edit > Project Settings)
4. Click on Physics2D settings
Expected result: Physics2D settings has the Open Reference icon "?" in the top right corner of the Project Settings window
Actual result: Physics2D settings doesn't have the Open Reference icon "?" in the top right corner of the Project Settings window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1 (Download the versions via Hub)
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a15 (Download the version via Hub)
1. In 2019.4, the Open Reference icon is missing for the Editor settings
2. Reproducible on macOS and not reproducible on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP