Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
Physics2D.ColliderCleanup takes progressively longer each time until scene is reopened
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "GameObject"
4. Notice that it has "Edge Collider Points Bug" component attached
5. Open Context Menu for that component
6. Click "CheckSetPointsTime"
7. In console, notice the time it took to re-assign points of EdgeCollider2D
8. Repeat steps 5-7 and notice that each time it takes longer for points to be re-asigned
9. Reopen "repro" scene
10. Do steps 3-7 and notice that time it took to re-assing points is reset
Note: Profiler shows that Physics2D.ColliderCleanup takes more time on each CheckSetPointsTime call
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages