Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Physics2D.ColliderCleanup takes progressively longer each time until scene is reopened
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "GameObject"
4. Notice that it has "Edge Collider Points Bug" component attached
5. Open Context Menu for that component
6. Click "CheckSetPointsTime"
7. In console, notice the time it took to re-assign points of EdgeCollider2D
8. Repeat steps 5-7 and notice that each time it takes longer for points to be re-asigned
9. Reopen "repro" scene
10. Do steps 3-7 and notice that time it took to re-assing points is reset
Note: Profiler shows that Physics2D.ColliderCleanup takes more time on each CheckSetPointsTime call
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project