Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Physics2D.ColliderCleanup takes progressively longer each time until scene is reopened
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "GameObject"
4. Notice that it has "Edge Collider Points Bug" component attached
5. Open Context Menu for that component
6. Click "CheckSetPointsTime"
7. In console, notice the time it took to re-assign points of EdgeCollider2D
8. Repeat steps 5-7 and notice that each time it takes longer for points to be re-asigned
9. Reopen "repro" scene
10. Do steps 3-7 and notice that time it took to re-assing points is reset
Note: Profiler shows that Physics2D.ColliderCleanup takes more time on each CheckSetPointsTime call
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu