Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Physics] Thin colliders cause crash
1) Download the attached project
2) Open the project and open crash-scene-hold-Z
3) Hold Z to rotate the thin collider
4) Observe the crash.
This crash does not occur in 5.2.3 and does occurs in 5.3.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar