Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Physics Debugger sometimes crashes when visualising contacts of a Scene that's being unloaded
1. Open the attached '1385255_DeterministicPhysicsBugExport' project
2. Open the 'TestScene'
3. Go to the 'Window->Analysis->Physics Debugger'
4. Open the 'Contacts' tab
5. Check the 'Show Contacts', 'Show All Contacts', and 'Use Filtering Settings' checkboxes
6. Enter the Play Mode
7. Observe crash
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a15, 2022.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0a13 (no 'Contacts' tab)
Note: to reproduce the Scene Camera has to be able to see the collision
First lines of the stack trace:
0 com.unity3d.UnityEditor5.x 0x0000000108020b2b PhysicsDebugDraw::IsContactVisualised(Collider*) + 27
1 com.unity3d.UnityEditor5.x 0x00000001078a2561 PhysicsDebugDraw_CUSTOM_IsContactVisualised(ScriptingBackendNativeObjectPtrOpaque*) + 257
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)