Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Physics] Children rigidbodies are affected by the motion of parent rigidbodies
1. Open project
2. Play scene
Expected vs Actual: after sphere 'breaks' large cube, any of cubes should not start 'flying'
Reproduced: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values