Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Physics] Children rigidbodies are affected by the motion of parent rigidbodies
1. Open project
2. Play scene
Expected vs Actual: after sphere 'breaks' large cube, any of cubes should not start 'flying'
Reproduced: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property