Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Physics] Children rigidbodies are affected by the motion of parent rigidbodies
1. Open project
2. Play scene
Expected vs Actual: after sphere 'breaks' large cube, any of cubes should not start 'flying'
Reproduced: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds