Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Physics] Children rigidbodies are affected by the motion of parent rigidbodies
1. Open project
2. Play scene
Expected vs Actual: after sphere 'breaks' large cube, any of cubes should not start 'flying'
Reproduced: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector