Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Physics] Children rigidbodies are affected by the motion of parent rigidbodies
1. Open project
2. Play scene
Expected vs Actual: after sphere 'breaks' large cube, any of cubes should not start 'flying'
Reproduced: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos