Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1
[Physics] Build crashes in UnityEngine.Physics:Simulate_Internal_Injected when many objects are spawned at the same spot
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project "Collision Memory Bug Repro.zip"
2. Perform a Windows build
3. Open the CMD and navigate to the built Player folder
4. Run the Player via CMD: "Collision Memory Bug Repro.exe" -debugallocator
5. In the Player, press "1" from the keyboard, and will see the crash shortly
Expected results: Player does not crash
Actual results: The player crashes after pressing the key "1".
Reproducible on: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.17f1
Not reproducible on: 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a25
-On 2022.2.x and 2023.1.x warning is outputted in the console which might be the reason it's not reproducible on those streams:
Assets\Scripts\ColliderTestManager.cs(13,9): warning CS0618: 'Physics.autoSimulation' is obsolete: 'Physics.autoSimulation has been replaced by Physics.simulationMode'
0x000001E66009FB8F (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Physics:Simulate_Internal_Injected (UnityEngine.PhysicsScene&,single)
0x000001E66009FABB (Mono JIT Code) UnityEngine.Physics:Simulate_Internal (UnityEngine.PhysicsScene,single)
0x000001E66009F74B (Mono JIT Code) [C:\build\output\unity\unity\Modules\Physics\ScriptBindings\Dynamics.bindings.cs:1481] UnityEngine.Physics:Simulate (single)
0x000001E66009F173 (Mono JIT Code) [D:\Cases\IN-28998_Collision Memory Bug Repro\Assets\Scripts\ColliderTestManager.cs:26] ColliderTestManager:Update ()
0x000001E65FF56878 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
0x00007FF8DB04FEB4 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) mono_jit_set_domain
0x00007FF8DAF8E764 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) mono_object_get_virtual_method
0x00007FF8DAF8E8FC (mono-2.0-bdwgc) mono_runtime_invoke
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true