Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Physics] Articulation body scale does not affect Anchor Transform Tool gizmo position
1. Open attached project
2. Select child "GameObject (1)"
3. Select Joint angle tool (Left one) on the ArticulationBody Inspector
4. Observe the position of the anchor
5. Select Anchor Transform Tool (Right one) on the ArticulationBody Inspector
6. Observe the position of the anchor
Expected: The positions should be the same
Actual: The Anchor transform tool gizmo does not get affected by scale and therefore shows incorrect position
Reproduced in all major versions:
Revision: 2021.1/staging 54cdbeea06dd
Built: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 22:37:15 GMT
No new gizmos in:
Revision: 2020.3/staging a71c79ae46da
Built: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:33:30 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version