Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Photoshop .psb textures are importing all-grayscale [2022.1 a13 regression]
Since 2022.1 a13 (PR dcc/textureimporter/nm-flip-y), a 2D PSD texture is importing with incorrect colour and transparency.
The issue was spotted in the LostCrypt sample project. To reproduce the issue, create a new 2D project and drag the Sara.psb asset from the LostCrypt project (for example) into the project. Observe the character is mostly transparent and has no colour. The problem persists in playmode and the standalone player.
This issue has been confirmed on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed