Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Photoshop .psb textures are importing all-grayscale [2022.1 a13 regression]
Since 2022.1 a13 (PR dcc/textureimporter/nm-flip-y), a 2D PSD texture is importing with incorrect colour and transparency.
The issue was spotted in the LostCrypt sample project. To reproduce the issue, create a new 2D project and drag the Sara.psb asset from the LostCrypt project (for example) into the project. Observe the character is mostly transparent and has no colour. The problem persists in playmode and the standalone player.
This issue has been confirmed on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display