Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Permissions get undeclared on Android Oreo
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run test scene on device which Android version is 8.0
Result: App is unresponsive and user is not asked for permissions
In case f camera permissions one gets error: "Unable to query for permission: Fragment null must be a public static class to be properly recreated from instance state."
Reproducible: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a6
Fixed in: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0b1, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision