Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Permissions get undeclared on Android Oreo
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run test scene on device which Android version is 8.0
Result: App is unresponsive and user is not asked for permissions
In case f camera permissions one gets error: "Unable to query for permission: Fragment null must be a public static class to be properly recreated from instance state."
Reproducible: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed