Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Permissions get undeclared on Android Oreo
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run test scene on device which Android version is 8.0
Result: App is unresponsive and user is not asked for permissions
In case f camera permissions one gets error: "Unable to query for permission: Fragment null must be a public static class to be properly recreated from instance state."
Reproducible: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually