Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Permissions get undeclared on Android Oreo
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run test scene on device which Android version is 8.0
Result: App is unresponsive and user is not asked for permissions
In case f camera permissions one gets error: "Unable to query for permission: Fragment null must be a public static class to be properly recreated from instance state."
Reproducible: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated