Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Performance regression with Guids in HashSets and .Net 4.6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project (GuidPerformanceRegression)
2. Test the "GuidPerformanceComparison"
3. Notice that the test fails when .Net 4.6 is selected
Expected result: Using Guids in HashSets or Dictionaries in .Net 4.6 runtime should not be slower than stable 3.5 runtime.
Actual result: Using Guids in HashSets or Dictionaries in .Net 4.6 runtime is significantly slower than stable 3.5 runtime.
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a3
Backported to: 2017.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'