Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Performance regression with Guids in HashSets and .Net 4.6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project (GuidPerformanceRegression)
2. Test the "GuidPerformanceComparison"
3. Notice that the test fails when .Net 4.6 is selected
Expected result: Using Guids in HashSets or Dictionaries in .Net 4.6 runtime should not be slower than stable 3.5 runtime.
Actual result: Using Guids in HashSets or Dictionaries in .Net 4.6 runtime is significantly slower than stable 3.5 runtime.
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a3
Backported to: 2017.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear