Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Performance regression with Guids in HashSets and .Net 4.6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project (GuidPerformanceRegression)
2. Test the "GuidPerformanceComparison"
3. Notice that the test fails when .Net 4.6 is selected
Expected result: Using Guids in HashSets or Dictionaries in .Net 4.6 runtime should not be slower than stable 3.5 runtime.
Actual result: Using Guids in HashSets or Dictionaries in .Net 4.6 runtime is significantly slower than stable 3.5 runtime.
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a3
Backported to: 2017.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set