Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Performance regression with Guids in HashSets and .Net 4.6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project (GuidPerformanceRegression)
2. Test the "GuidPerformanceComparison"
3. Notice that the test fails when .Net 4.6 is selected
Expected result: Using Guids in HashSets or Dictionaries in .Net 4.6 runtime should not be slower than stable 3.5 runtime.
Actual result: Using Guids in HashSets or Dictionaries in .Net 4.6 runtime is significantly slower than stable 3.5 runtime.
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a3
Backported to: 2017.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted