Search Issue Tracker
Performance issue when Exposed Properties of the ShaderGraph Material contains a CubeMap in Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Delete the Library in the attached "BugReports2.zip" Project
2. Open the "Mat4ExposeBug" Scene
3. Click on "Cube" gameObject
4. Expand material dropdown.
5. Observe the stuttering
Expected Behaviour: No stuttering and UIR.ImmediateRenderer > GC.Alloc is not allocating constantly
Actual Behaviour: Editor stuttering and UIR.ImmediateRenderer > GC.Alloc is allocating over 100KB of data
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.1f1
Note: Was not able to test on 2018.4 due to the Package errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler