Search Issue Tracker
Performance issue when Exposed Properties of the ShaderGraph Material contains a CubeMap in Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Delete the Library in the attached "BugReports2.zip" Project
2. Open the "Mat4ExposeBug" Scene
3. Click on "Cube" gameObject
4. Expand material dropdown.
5. Observe the stuttering
Expected Behaviour: No stuttering and UIR.ImmediateRenderer > GC.Alloc is not allocating constantly
Actual Behaviour: Editor stuttering and UIR.ImmediateRenderer > GC.Alloc is allocating over 100KB of data
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.1f1
Note: Was not able to test on 2018.4 due to the Package errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Jun 26, 2021 18:12
My explanation on the forum may not fit this case because it's about Physics component Info section. But maybe the Material section also shows the same type of read-only fields related other objects, also causing repeated Inspector.Repaint?
May 09, 2020 14:38
Seems like we have the same issue.