Search Issue Tracker
Performance issue when Exposed Properties of the ShaderGraph Material contains a CubeMap in Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Delete the Library in the attached "BugReports2.zip" Project
2. Open the "Mat4ExposeBug" Scene
3. Click on "Cube" gameObject
4. Expand material dropdown.
5. Observe the stuttering
Expected Behaviour: No stuttering and UIR.ImmediateRenderer > GC.Alloc is not allocating constantly
Actual Behaviour: Editor stuttering and UIR.ImmediateRenderer > GC.Alloc is allocating over 100KB of data
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.1f1
Note: Was not able to test on 2018.4 due to the Package errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script