Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Performance regression in asset import times
An asset package from the asset store (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/animals/low-poly-animated-dinosaurs-110313)
gets stuck on import. It might be a performance regression or some other type of import bug.
The asset is payed, but I made a Unity package for it:
- download this package
- try to import it with Unity 2018.3.0b1
- 1h later notice that it's still lingering at 75% "importing small assets" step
Reproduced with 2018.3.0b1
Not reproduced with 2018.3.0a11 or earlier versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown