Search Issue Tracker
[Performance Regression] AssetBundleLoadAllAssets - Load_Prefabs_AllAssets is significantly slower than 18.4
AssetBundleLoadAllAssets - Load_Prefabs_AllAssets is significantly slower than 18.4
Platform Affected - MacOS
To observe the issue:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
Resolution Note (2020.2.X):
The changes which caused these OSX regressions brought in other important performance benefits and cannot be removed. We are therefore unable to address this issue. In some cases (temporarily) disabling https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Texture-allowThreadedTextureCreation.html may help, but note that this may also cause performance regressions, so it is not recommended to leave this permanently disabled.