Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Performance of LODGroups with crossfade in URP is worst than in Legacy rendering
Attached you can find 2 projects with the same setup. 1 is in URP, the other is in Legacy pipeline.
* Make sure that on the Obj prefab, the settings are the same for both projects (LODGroup fade mode set to same value)
* Make sure shadow are enabled or disabled on both projects to compare equal results
* Observe performance
* Notice that URP is not faster than Legacy in this case. Legacy even outperforms URP in some cases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off