Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Perforce] Unable to submit changes when files outside of perforce are checked out
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Perforce workspace
2. Create project at least a level deeper than root directory
3. Create another folder in the root
4. Add files to the other folder
5. In the Editor set VC to Perforce and open Version Control window
6. In P4V, mark files from other folder for checkout
7. In the Editor VC window you can observe the checked out files even though you cannot do anything with them
8. Submit the default changeset
9. Error appears
Expected: No errors show up, In VC window the files from a higher level don't even show up
Actual: Error prevents submitting actual changes that would be alongside these checked out files
Version Control: Error in change specification.
Can't include file(s) not already opened.
Open new files with p4 add, p4 edit, etc.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a10, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.2.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()