Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Perforce] Unable to submit changes when files outside of perforce are checked out
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Perforce workspace
2. Create project at least a level deeper than root directory
3. Create another folder in the root
4. Add files to the other folder
5. In the Editor set VC to Perforce and open Version Control window
6. In P4V, mark files from other folder for checkout
7. In the Editor VC window you can observe the checked out files even though you cannot do anything with them
8. Submit the default changeset
9. Error appears
Expected: No errors show up, In VC window the files from a higher level don't even show up
Actual: Error prevents submitting actual changes that would be alongside these checked out files
Version Control: Error in change specification.
Can't include file(s) not already opened.
Open new files with p4 add, p4 edit, etc.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a10, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.2.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used