Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Perforce] Unable to submit changes when files outside of perforce are checked out
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Perforce workspace
2. Create project at least a level deeper than root directory
3. Create another folder in the root
4. Add files to the other folder
5. In the Editor set VC to Perforce and open Version Control window
6. In P4V, mark files from other folder for checkout
7. In the Editor VC window you can observe the checked out files even though you cannot do anything with them
8. Submit the default changeset
9. Error appears
Expected: No errors show up, In VC window the files from a higher level don't even show up
Actual: Error prevents submitting actual changes that would be alongside these checked out files
Version Control: Error in change specification.
Can't include file(s) not already opened.
Open new files with p4 add, p4 edit, etc.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a10, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.2.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field