Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Perforce] Unable to submit changes when files outside of perforce are checked out
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Perforce workspace
2. Create project at least a level deeper than root directory
3. Create another folder in the root
4. Add files to the other folder
5. In the Editor set VC to Perforce and open Version Control window
6. In P4V, mark files from other folder for checkout
7. In the Editor VC window you can observe the checked out files even though you cannot do anything with them
8. Submit the default changeset
9. Error appears
Expected: No errors show up, In VC window the files from a higher level don't even show up
Actual: Error prevents submitting actual changes that would be alongside these checked out files
Version Control: Error in change specification.
Can't include file(s) not already opened.
Open new files with p4 add, p4 edit, etc.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a10, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.2.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Player crashes on iOS 16 devices when “UnityFramework.framework” is added in “Link Binary With Libraries”
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode