Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Perforce support won't connect to Helix Cloud due to outdated P4 API code
1) Try setting up perforce from Unity
--- When connecting you will get an error "This version of your client is not supported. Please upgrade to version 2013.2 or higher."
Alternative reproduction steps:
1) Use a project that I've set up and stored in the Helix Cloud
--- Connection details in edit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player