Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Perforce support won't connect to Helix Cloud due to outdated P4 API code
1) Try setting up perforce from Unity
--- When connecting you will get an error "This version of your client is not supported. Please upgrade to version 2013.2 or higher."
Alternative reproduction steps:
1) Use a project that I've set up and stored in the Helix Cloud
--- Connection details in edit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object