Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
[Perforce] 'meta file is locked' error when adding labels to assets controlled by perforce
1. Connect to perforce.
2. Add a material (or any other assets).
3. Submit the Asset.
4. Add a label to the asset before checking out, notice the error:
" .mat.meta is locked and cannot be saved ".
The label is added fine, but Unity still seems to try to edit the file even if it knows that it's locked.
5. The warning is only thrown once, it doesn't appear again when adding additional labels to the same asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app