Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
[Perforce] 'meta file is locked' error when adding labels to assets controlled by perforce
1. Connect to perforce.
2. Add a material (or any other assets).
3. Submit the Asset.
4. Add a label to the asset before checking out, notice the error:
" .mat.meta is locked and cannot be saved ".
The label is added fine, but Unity still seems to try to edit the file even if it knows that it's locked.
5. The warning is only thrown once, it doesn't appear again when adding additional labels to the same asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items