Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
[Perforce] 'meta file is locked' error when adding labels to assets controlled by perforce
1. Connect to perforce.
2. Add a material (or any other assets).
3. Submit the Asset.
4. Add a label to the asset before checking out, notice the error:
" .mat.meta is locked and cannot be saved ".
The label is added fine, but Unity still seems to try to edit the file even if it knows that it's locked.
5. The warning is only thrown once, it doesn't appear again when adding additional labels to the same asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build