Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Found in [Package]
Pen Pressure not detected when building to WebGL
1. Open the attached project "Pen_test"
2. Navigate to File -> Build and Run
3. Test pen pressure anywhere on the screen on the opened build
Expected result: The Console logs an error with the current pen pressure value
Actual result: The Console logs no errors
Reproducible with: 0.2.10 (2019.4.32f1), 1.2.0 (2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true