Search Issue Tracker
PBXSourceTree.Source adds file via absolute path, not relative
1. Open attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Open built project with Xcode
4. On the left in "Show the Project navigator" tab locate the settings.json file and select it
5. On the right in "Show the File inspector" tab observe that Location is set to Relative to Project and the path below is shoving Absolute Path
Expected results: selected settings.json file shows Relative path when Relative to Project option is selected by default
Actual results: Absolute path is shown instead of the Relative path
2017.3.2f1 2017.4.7f1 2018.1.7f1 2018.2.0f2 2018.3.0a4
When the settings.json file is selected, in Location field select Absolute Path then back to Relative to Project and the path should change to the Relative path instead of the Absolute path.
Xcode Version 9.4 (9F1027a)
Doesn't impact users and the effort required to fix this outmatches the gain.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.