Search Issue Tracker
Paths of search results in the Project window are difficult to read when using Tall Layout
1. Open the attached project "Test"
2. Set Windows Layout to "Tall"
3. In the Project window Search bar type in "scene"
4. Click on one of the found assets
Expected result: asset path can easily be read
Actual result: to read the full asset path it's needed to hover over the result
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.2.0a15
- user points out that when checking multiple assets waiting for the tooltip to appear consumes time
- in 2019.4 stream asset path was displayed in an easier to view way (see attached screenshot "SearchPath_Project_2019.4.png")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor
- [Addressables] OperationException errors appear when using Synchronous loading of remote AssetBundles and RetryCount