Search Issue Tracker
Paths of search results in the Project window are difficult to read when using Tall Layout
1. Open the attached project "Test"
2. Set Windows Layout to "Tall"
3. In the Project window Search bar type in "scene"
4. Click on one of the found assets
Expected result: asset path can easily be read
Actual result: to read the full asset path it's needed to hover over the result
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.2.0a15
- user points out that when checking multiple assets waiting for the tooltip to appear consumes time
- in 2019.4 stream asset path was displayed in an easier to view way (see attached screenshot "SearchPath_Project_2019.4.png")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player