Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Pasting or duplicating an object in Hierarchy results in all active scenes getting dirty
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestProject.zip"
2. In Hierarchy window, observe that two scenes are opened
3. In SampleScene scene, duplicate "Directional Light" object
4. Observe Scene2 scene
Expected result: only SampleScene is dirty
Actual result: both SampleScene and Scene2 is dirty
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"