Search Issue Tracker
Pasting gameObject into Hierarchy inserts at wrong level
When pasting a copied gameObject or collection of gameObjects or a gameObject parent and children, into the heirarchy, it always inserts it at the wrong level if an existing gameObject is currently selected.
For example if you create a scene with 3 cubes and 1 sphere. Now copy the sphere. Now click on a cube and paste. The sphere will be added not as a child of the cube gameObject, but at the same level of the cube.
This is counter-intuitive, most other software I can think of would paste it as a child of the currently selected gameObject.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"