Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Passing null to Undo.RegisterCompleteObjectUndo or RegisterFullObjectHierarchyUndo crashes at GetAffectedUnitySceneHandles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "779052.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
- Unity crashes at "GetAffectedUnitySceneHandles"
Workaround: before passing value to RegisterCompleteObjectUndo or RegisterDullObjectHierarchyUndo, check if it's no null.
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3