Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Passing null to Undo.RegisterCompleteObjectUndo or RegisterFullObjectHierarchyUndo crashes at GetAffectedUnitySceneHandles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "779052.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
- Unity crashes at "GetAffectedUnitySceneHandles"
Workaround: before passing value to RegisterCompleteObjectUndo or RegisterDullObjectHierarchyUndo, check if it's no null.
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release