Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Passing null to Undo.RegisterCompleteObjectUndo or RegisterFullObjectHierarchyUndo crashes at GetAffectedUnitySceneHandles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "779052.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
- Unity crashes at "GetAffectedUnitySceneHandles"
Workaround: before passing value to RegisterCompleteObjectUndo or RegisterDullObjectHierarchyUndo, check if it's no null.
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error