Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Passing null to MaterialEditor.GetMaterialProperties crashes at PPtr<Shader>::operator Shader * __ptr64
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, select "BUG > Open Test Window"
3. Click "Click To Crash" button
4. Unity crashes
Workaround: check if value isn't null before passing it to MaterialEditor.GetMaterialProperties
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2f1, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'