Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Passing null to MaterialEditor.GetMaterialProperties crashes at PPtr<Shader>::operator Shader * __ptr64
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, select "BUG > Open Test Window"
3. Click "Click To Crash" button
4. Unity crashes
Workaround: check if value isn't null before passing it to MaterialEditor.GetMaterialProperties
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2f1, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3