Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Passing null to MaterialEditor.GetMaterialProperties crashes at PPtr<Shader>::operator Shader * __ptr64
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, select "BUG > Open Test Window"
3. Click "Click To Crash" button
4. Unity crashes
Workaround: check if value isn't null before passing it to MaterialEditor.GetMaterialProperties
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2f1, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader