Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Passing null to MaterialEditor.GetMaterialProperties crashes at PPtr<Shader>::operator Shader * __ptr64
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, select "BUG > Open Test Window"
3. Click "Click To Crash" button
4. Unity crashes
Workaround: check if value isn't null before passing it to MaterialEditor.GetMaterialProperties
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2f1, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade