Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Passing -logFile argument to a standalone build results in an error message
1. Open user attached Project
2. Build a Standalone Build of the Project to TestLogfile/Builds/Windows
3. Open a Bash terminal (Git Bash for example)
4. cd to TestLogfile/Builds/Windows
5. Run the command: "./TestLogfile.exe -logFile logfile.log"
Expected result: The Player launches with no errors
Actual result: CreateDirectory failed errors are thrown to the Terminal
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1
Reproduces with Git Bash on Windows, but not Cmd
Reproduces with the Terminal and Git Bash on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"