Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
ParticleSystem's inconsistent behavior with Time.timeScale
1. Set Time.timeScale to 0 on 4.0.1f2 and 4.1.0b4
2. On 4.0.1 particle system is still playing, on 4.1 not.
1. Changing particle system's time yourself doesn't make it play
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime