Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ParticleSystem's inconsistent behavior with Time.timeScale
1. Set Time.timeScale to 0 on 4.0.1f2 and 4.1.0b4
2. On 4.0.1 particle system is still playing, on 4.1 not.
1. Changing particle system's time yourself doesn't make it play
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves