Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ParticleSystem's inconsistent behavior with Time.timeScale
1. Set Time.timeScale to 0 on 4.0.1f2 and 4.1.0b4
2. On 4.0.1 particle system is still playing, on 4.1 not.
1. Changing particle system's time yourself doesn't make it play
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)