Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "particlebake.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Particle System"
3. In Scene view, move the object in circles
4. Observe Scene or Game view
Expected result: expected trail is visible
Actual result: the trail has a tail which leads to the pivot of the object
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh