Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "particlebake.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Particle System"
3. In Scene view, move the object in circles
4. Observe Scene or Game view
Expected result: expected trail is visible
Actual result: the trail has a tail which leads to the pivot of the object
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled