Search Issue Tracker
ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "particlebake.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Particle System"
3. In Scene view, move the object in circles
4. Observe Scene or Game view
Expected result: expected trail is visible
Actual result: the trail has a tail which leads to the pivot of the object
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project