Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[ParticleSystemForce] The force component collapses the field range onto itself after a seemingly random amount of time
1. Open the ExternalForcesIssue scene from the attached project.
2 Leave the effect to preview for about a minute (issue reproduces between 5 sec and 1 min)
2b. Alternatively, if the issue does not reproduce within 5 sec, open the scene again.
A video is attached demonstrating the issue.
- Not a regression; new feature.
- Very rarely, when the issue happens, the range will dramatically increase, instead of decrease.
- Toggling the particle system or the force field on/off does not fix the issue
- Changing any value on the force field fixes the issue, until it happens again.
- Happens both in edit and play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build