Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[ParticleSystemForce] The force component collapses the field range onto itself after a seemingly random amount of time
1. Open the ExternalForcesIssue scene from the attached project.
2 Leave the effect to preview for about a minute (issue reproduces between 5 sec and 1 min)
2b. Alternatively, if the issue does not reproduce within 5 sec, open the scene again.
A video is attached demonstrating the issue.
- Not a regression; new feature.
- Very rarely, when the issue happens, the range will dramatically increase, instead of decrease.
- Toggling the particle system or the force field on/off does not fix the issue
- Changing any value on the force field fixes the issue, until it happens again.
- Happens both in edit and play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform