Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[ParticleSystemForce] The force component collapses the field range onto itself after a seemingly random amount of time
1. Open the ExternalForcesIssue scene from the attached project.
2 Leave the effect to preview for about a minute (issue reproduces between 5 sec and 1 min)
2b. Alternatively, if the issue does not reproduce within 5 sec, open the scene again.
A video is attached demonstrating the issue.
- Not a regression; new feature.
- Very rarely, when the issue happens, the range will dramatically increase, instead of decrease.
- Toggling the particle system or the force field on/off does not fix the issue
- Changing any value on the force field fixes the issue, until it happens again.
- Happens both in edit and play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle