Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[ParticleSystem] Increased memory usage
1. Open the attached "ParticleSystemMemory_5.3.7" project.
2. Open and play the "Test" scene.
3. Go to Window > Profiler.
4. Select Memory.
5. Change Simple to Detailed.
6. Click Take Sample: Editor.
7. Expand Scene Memory.
8. Check the ParticleSystem memory usage.
- 5.3.8f1: 8.9 KB
- 5.4.5f1: 8.6 KB
- 5.5.2p2: 32.4 KB
- 5.6.0b11: 37.3 KB
- 2017.1.0a3: 37.3 KB
Regression introduced in:
Editor, Standalone, iOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object