Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[ParticleSystem] Increased memory usage
1. Open the attached "ParticleSystemMemory_5.3.7" project.
2. Open and play the "Test" scene.
3. Go to Window > Profiler.
4. Select Memory.
5. Change Simple to Detailed.
6. Click Take Sample: Editor.
7. Expand Scene Memory.
8. Check the ParticleSystem memory usage.
- 5.3.8f1: 8.9 KB
- 5.4.5f1: 8.6 KB
- 5.5.2p2: 32.4 KB
- 5.6.0b11: 37.3 KB
- 2017.1.0a3: 37.3 KB
Regression introduced in:
Editor, Standalone, iOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded