Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[ParticleSystem] Increased memory usage
1. Open the attached "ParticleSystemMemory_5.3.7" project.
2. Open and play the "Test" scene.
3. Go to Window > Profiler.
4. Select Memory.
5. Change Simple to Detailed.
6. Click Take Sample: Editor.
7. Expand Scene Memory.
8. Check the ParticleSystem memory usage.
- 5.3.8f1: 8.9 KB
- 5.4.5f1: 8.6 KB
- 5.5.2p2: 32.4 KB
- 5.6.0b11: 37.3 KB
- 2017.1.0a3: 37.3 KB
Regression introduced in:
Editor, Standalone, iOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build