Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[ParticleSystem] Increased memory usage
1. Open the attached "ParticleSystemMemory_5.3.7" project.
2. Open and play the "Test" scene.
3. Go to Window > Profiler.
4. Select Memory.
5. Change Simple to Detailed.
6. Click Take Sample: Editor.
7. Expand Scene Memory.
8. Check the ParticleSystem memory usage.
- 5.3.8f1: 8.9 KB
- 5.4.5f1: 8.6 KB
- 5.5.2p2: 32.4 KB
- 5.6.0b11: 37.3 KB
- 2017.1.0a3: 37.3 KB
Regression introduced in:
Editor, Standalone, iOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0