Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
ParticleSystem::EndUpdateAll crash when having two child prefabs with sub emitters
Having two prefabs with sub emitters of its child, while main parent object is disabled, when entering play mode particles are still on and exiting play mode, crashes Unity.
1. Open attached project "893838.unitypackage"
2. Open "particles.unity" scene
3. Dissable "GameObject"
4. Enter play mode
5. Observe as the particles are still on, despite the main parent object being disabled
6. Exit play mode
7. Observe as Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1 5.6.0f2 2017.1.0a5
Not reproduced on: 5.4.1f1 5.5.0f3
Expected result: particles are disabled and Unity does not crash after exiting play mode
Actual result: particles are still enabled, Unity crashes after exiting play mode
Win 10 Pro
Screen recording attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website