Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
ParticleSystem editor uses incorrect handle matrix when scaling mode is set to Hierarchy
The handle matrix for the shape module when the scaling mode is set to Hierarchy is incorrect. It appears the same as that used when the scaling mode is set to Shape.
In the attached project:
1. Open the Bug scene
2. Select the Particle System GameObject
3. Expand the Shape module in the inspector—observe that the particles are being emitted inside the box handle's volume
4. Change the Scaling Mode to Hierarchy in the inspector—observe that the box handle remains unchanged, but now no longer matches the actual emission volume
- not a regression, happens in 5.5.0f1 and 5.4.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project