Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ParticleSystem.Simulate doesn't update with small timestep
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Run it
4. Notice that red particles are stuttering while white ones move without any problems
Note: White particles (Playback.cs) have their playbackSpeed set in Start() and then are simulated using Play(). Red particles are simulated by calling Simulate() in FixedUpdate().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted