Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ParticleSystem.Simulate doesn't update with small timestep
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Run it
4. Notice that red particles are stuttering while white ones move without any problems
Note: White particles (Playback.cs) have their playbackSpeed set in Start() and then are simulated using Play(). Red particles are simulated by calling Simulate() in FixedUpdate().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open