Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ParticleSystem.Simulate doesn't update with small timestep
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Run it
4. Notice that red particles are stuttering while white ones move without any problems
Note: White particles (Playback.cs) have their playbackSpeed set in Start() and then are simulated using Play(). Red particles are simulated by calling Simulate() in FixedUpdate().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine