Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ParticleSystem.Simulate doesn't update with small timestep
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Run it
4. Notice that red particles are stuttering while white ones move without any problems
Note: White particles (Playback.cs) have their playbackSpeed set in Start() and then are simulated using Play(). Red particles are simulated by calling Simulate() in FixedUpdate().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project