Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ParticleSystem.Simulate doesn't update with small timestep
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Run it
4. Notice that red particles are stuttering while white ones move without any problems
Note: White particles (Playback.cs) have their playbackSpeed set in Start() and then are simulated using Play(). Red particles are simulated by calling Simulate() in FixedUpdate().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted