Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
ParticleSystem.Prewarm is caused when calling ParticleSystem.Simulate even if "PreWarm" option is disabled on the ParticleSystem
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Press the "Space" key
4. Open up the Profiler Window (Window->Analysis->Profiler)
5. In the Profiler, search for "ParticleSystem.Prewarm"
Expected result: "ParticleSystem.Prewarm" is not found
Actual result: Simulating Particle System in Late Update causes a prewarm
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets