Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
ParticleSystem.Prewarm is caused when calling ParticleSystem.Simulate even if "PreWarm" option is disabled on the ParticleSystem
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Press the "Space" key
4. Open up the Profiler Window (Window->Analysis->Profiler)
5. In the Profiler, search for "ParticleSystem.Prewarm"
Expected result: "ParticleSystem.Prewarm" is not found
Actual result: Simulating Particle System in Late Update causes a prewarm
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual