Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
ParticleSystem.isEmitting returns true when the Emission module is disabled
1. Open attached project ("case_1240811.zip")
2. Press Play
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: 'False' messages are being printed in the Console
Actual result: 'True' messages are being printed in the Console
Reproducible in: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"