Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ParticleSystem.EmitParams.ResetAngularVelocity doesn't revert angularVelocity
ParticleSystem.EmitParams.ResetAngularVelocity() doesn't revert EmitParams.angularVelocity and angularVelocity3D settings.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
a. Open scene 1 and Run it
b. Press 'Emit(params,count)' and 'Emit(count)' btns to confirm that angularVelocity is applied
c. Press 'Reset to original' btn
d. Press again 'Emit(params,count)' and 'Emit(params,count)' btns
Expected: Particles emitted from these 2 calls should look identical.
Actual: Particles from Emit(params,count) still have angularVelocity initial setting applied.
Note: this project demoes only angularVelocity issue. But same principle applied to angularVelocity3D.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect