Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
Won't Fix in 2017.1
ParticleSystem Birth SubEmitter doesn't always fire when using random between two constants lifetime
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached 'SubEmitterLifetime' Unity project
2.Open scene ‘MainScene’
3.Enter Play mode
Birth and Death Sub Emitters have an equal amount of particles
Birth Sub Emitter has fewer particles
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.3f1, 5.5.4p2
Note: Random seed affects the number of missing particles. It also seems that certain Start Lifetime ranges have more particles missing than others, for example, 0.100 to 0.135 has no missing particles, 0.135 to 0.140 has quite a few missing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'