Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Particles using World Collision leak through Edge-Collider's points when Collision Quality: High
1. Open attached project "ParticlePhysicsTest" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the particle system
Expected result: The collider stops the particles
Actual result: Some particles leak through the Edge-Collider's points
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first