Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Particles] Using animation to modify the material’s tiling property doesn’t work for Particle System Trail
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Select "Particle System"
4. Observe that the animation is changing the material's X tiling value but the trail tiles are not updated
Expected result: particle system trail tiles should be updated when animation modifies material's tiling property
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4p1
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a6, 2017.4.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website