Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
[Particles] Using animation to modify the material’s tiling property doesn’t work for Particle System Trail
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Select "Particle System"
4. Observe that the animation is changing the material's X tiling value but the trail tiles are not updated
Expected result: particle system trail tiles should be updated when animation modifies material's tiling property
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4p1
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a6, 2017.4.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'