Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
Fixed in 2018.2
[Particles] Unity crashes in a build when uploading non readable mesh data at runtime
1. Open attached project
2. File -> Build and Run
3. Play the build
Expected: Build runs and particles get emitted
Actual: Build crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a6
Backported to: 2018.2.2f1 and 2017.4.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown