Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[particles] Typing a decimal value or 0 into duration throws asserts
1) Add particle system
2)Type a value into the duration field such as .5, or 0.0.
3) Console is spammed with assertions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build