Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[particles] Removing the wind module disables particles
Disabling the Wind Module in the Package Manager completely removes the Particle System. It needs to work more like physics, which, when removed, only disables relevant parts of the particle system, instead of the whole thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted