Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[particles] Removing the wind module disables particles
Disabling the Wind Module in the Package Manager completely removes the Particle System. It needs to work more like physics, which, when removed, only disables relevant parts of the particle system, instead of the whole thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible