Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[particles] Removing the wind module disables particles
Disabling the Wind Module in the Package Manager completely removes the Particle System. It needs to work more like physics, which, when removed, only disables relevant parts of the particle system, instead of the whole thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle