Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[particles] Removing the wind module disables particles
Disabling the Wind Module in the Package Manager completely removes the Particle System. It needs to work more like physics, which, when removed, only disables relevant parts of the particle system, instead of the whole thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build