Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[particles] Removing the wind module disables particles
Disabling the Wind Module in the Package Manager completely removes the Particle System. It needs to work more like physics, which, when removed, only disables relevant parts of the particle system, instead of the whole thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included