Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Particles] Particle bounds are not updated/calculated correctly in edit mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Click on the 'Rain' game object
3. Click on 'Show bounds'
4. Observe that the bounds are incorrect
Expected result: Particle bounds should take the whole particle effect area
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5, 2017.3.0p4, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.1.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer
- The "loopPointReached" event is continuously triggered when a Video Clip with looping and skip-on-drop disabled restarts playback after reaching the end
- [Android] URP Decal Projector fails to render decals at a shorter distance than the value of Draw Distance when built for Android