Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Particles] Particle bounds are not updated/calculated correctly in edit mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Click on the 'Rain' game object
3. Click on 'Show bounds'
4. Observe that the bounds are incorrect
Expected result: Particle bounds should take the whole particle effect area
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5, 2017.3.0p4, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.1.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default