Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[Particles] Particle bounds are not updated/calculated correctly in edit mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Click on the 'Rain' game object
3. Click on 'Show bounds'
4. Observe that the bounds are incorrect
Expected result: Particle bounds should take the whole particle effect area
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5, 2017.3.0p4, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.1.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned