Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Particles invisible when using SMRenderer on build if UseMeshColors is selected and source mesh does not provide vertex color
1. Open attached project "SkinnedMeshRendererParticles.zip"
2. Add "TestingScene" to Scenes in Build ("Scenes" folder)
3. Build the project
4. Open the build
5. Click "R" key
Expected result: Particles are visible around the character
Actual result: No particles are visible
Reproducible with: 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test (errors): 2018.4, 2019.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags