Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Particle meshes do not inherit scale from parents when Scaling Mode is set to Hierarchy and Simulation Space is set to World
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1112937_Particles"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Click "Play" button
Expected result: Both particle systems are of the same size
Actual result: Rightmost particles are not scaled from the parent
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR