Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Particle meshes do not inherit scale from parents when Scaling Mode is set to Hierarchy and Simulation Space is set to World
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1112937_Particles"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Click "Play" button
Expected result: Both particle systems are of the same size
Actual result: Rightmost particles are not scaled from the parent
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed