Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Particle meshes do not inherit scale from parents when Scaling Mode is set to Hierarchy and Simulation Space is set to World
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1112937_Particles"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Click "Play" button
Expected result: Both particle systems are of the same size
Actual result: Rightmost particles are not scaled from the parent
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button