Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Particles do not fill Cone shape correctly when Cone Scale is changed
1. Create new project.
2. Create new Particle system.
3. Lets it's Emission Rate over Time to 200.
4. In "Shape module" set shape to Cone, and change X scale to 0.2
Actual result: Particles are beyond the bounds of a shape.
Expected result: particles fill up the shape correctly.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3
Note: Added in 2017.1.0b2 (5e138e18bf82)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save