Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Particles do not fill Cone shape correctly when Cone Scale is changed
1. Create new project.
2. Create new Particle system.
3. Lets it's Emission Rate over Time to 200.
4. In "Shape module" set shape to Cone, and change X scale to 0.2
Actual result: Particles are beyond the bounds of a shape.
Expected result: particles fill up the shape correctly.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3
Note: Added in 2017.1.0b2 (5e138e18bf82)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.