Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Particles do not fill Cone shape correctly when Cone Scale is changed
1. Create new project.
2. Create new Particle system.
3. Lets it's Emission Rate over Time to 200.
4. In "Shape module" set shape to Cone, and change X scale to 0.2
Actual result: Particles are beyond the bounds of a shape.
Expected result: particles fill up the shape correctly.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3
Note: Added in 2017.1.0b2 (5e138e18bf82)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze