Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Particles do not fill Cone shape correctly when Cone Scale is changed
1. Create new project.
2. Create new Particle system.
3. Lets it's Emission Rate over Time to 200.
4. In "Shape module" set shape to Cone, and change X scale to 0.2
Actual result: Particles are beyond the bounds of a shape.
Expected result: particles fill up the shape correctly.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3
Note: Added in 2017.1.0b2 (5e138e18bf82)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
- Unloading an AssetBundle that contains a material causes a call to FindObjectsOfType
- GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation is thrown when generating UV maps
- Editor crashes when compiling back thread function if it calls native plugins
- [Android] Changing the value of a slider, the volume does not change on a device